3-day Zhangjiajie Winter Tour
|Departure:||Any day you want|
Reply within 0.5~23.5 hrs.
Our Advantages & Promise
- One-on-one Travel Consultant Service.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Itinerary Day by Day
|Day1||Meet your guide and transfer to hotel.|
|Day2||Visit Yuanjiajie Mountain and Tianzi Mountain.|
|Day3||Visit Tianmen Mountain. Drop off at the airport.|
DAY 1 Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: plane – your arrangement
Activities for today: Airport to hotel transfer (Zhangjiajie)
Today, your driver and guide will meet you at Zhangjaijie Hehua International Airport (DYG), then drive about 40 minutes to your hotel in Wulingyuan district.
Good to know: Zhangjiajie is not so could in winter (Dec - Feb). The temperature is from -3 ℃ to 8 ℃. A down jacket or a fur coat as well as gloves, a hat and a scarf are needed to keep warm.
DAY 2 Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: private vehicle
Activities for today: Yuanjiajie Mountain, Tianzi Mountain
Pick up from your hotel at 9:00 am, then drive 30 minutes to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, where we will change the park's bus to Yuanjiajie. Take the Bailong Elevator up to Yuanjiajie mountain. This scenic area is world famous as the mountains here inspired the floating mountains in the Hollywood movie Avatar. The peaks in Yuanjiajie are nearly at the same height, which makes it a great mountain platform to enjoy the sweeping vistas.
After lunch, take the park's bus to Tianzi Mountain, where we can have a breathtaking view of the unique sandstone peaks and pillars. The mountain is famous for four natural wonders: the sea of clouds, the radiance of the moonlight, the rays of sunshine, and the snow in winter.
DAY 3 Zhangjiajie/Exit
Transfer via: plane – your arrangement
Activities for today: Tianmen Mountain
Around 9:00 am, drive to explore the Tianmen Mountain National Forest Park, where we will experience a ride on the world's longest cable car up to the summit of the Tianmen Mountain. On the summit of the mountain, take a hike (approximately 2 hours) on the plank road along the cliffs. During the hiking, you can choose to experience the glass skywalk built along a cliff with an extra expense (RMB5/pp). After hiking, move to pay a visit to the Tiammen Temple and some other attractions in the mountain. Conclude the trip with a transfer to the airport.
Price Details & Inclusions of this Trip
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TourJiuZhaiGou. TourJiuZhaigou will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Accommodation (if include Yangtze Cruiser):
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room (cabin); solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room (cabin) is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TourJiuZhaiGou and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.