3-day Hidden Wonders of Zhangjiajie
|Departure:||Any day you want|
Reply within 0.5~23.5 hrs.
Our Advantages & Promise
- One-on-one Travel Consultant Service.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Itinerary Day by Day
|Day1||Airport pick up.|
|Day2||Travel in Zhangjiajei National Forest Park.|
|Day3||Tour Golden Whip Stream and Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon.|
DAY 1 Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: plane – your arrangement
Activities for today: Airport to hotel transfer (Zhangjiajie)
Arrive at Zhangjiajie Hehua Airport, where you will be met by your tour guide.
DAY 2 Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: private car
Activities for today: Bailong Elevator, Yuanjiajie Mountain, Tianzi Mountain, Ten-mile Natural Gallery
9:00 am, drive to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park. We will ascend the Yuanjiajie Mountain by the Bailong Elevator. On the summit, you will take about 2.5 hours hiking to discover the famous Hallelujah Mountain, the Platform of Forgetfulness, the No. 1 Bridge under Heaven, and so on. After lunch, climb up the beautiful Tianzi Mountain Nature Reserve to enjoy the breathtaking view of the sandstone peaks and pillars. Later, take the cable car down the mountain to explore the picturesque Ten-mile Natural Gallery (mini train is optional).
DAY 3 Zhangjiajie/Exit
Transfer via: plane - your arrangement
Activities for today: Golden Whip Stream, Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon (with Glass Bridge), airport transfer
09:00 am, you are picked up to enjoy about 2-hour hiking along the beautiful Golden Whip Stream. Then move to explore Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon, which is known as the landform museum of Zhangjiajie. One of the highlights in your canyon exploration is a challenging walk on the most terrifying glass bridge in the world - Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon Glass Bridge. Drop off at the airport.
The entrance tickets for the glass bridge can only be obtained by reservation because the park (Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon) has limited the number of visitors per day to 8,000. We have top priority for ticket reservation (individual reservations are seldom accepted). If you book our Zhangjiajie tour packages with the glass bridge, we suggest booking at least 10 days in advance. We don’t offer a glass bridge ticket booking service.
Price Details & Inclusions of this Trip
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TourJiuZhaiGou. TourJiuZhaigou will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Accommodation (if include Yangtze Cruiser):
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room (cabin); solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room (cabin) is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TourJiuZhaiGou and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.