6-day Fascinating Zhangjiajie & Fenghuang Tour
|Departure:||Any day you want|
Reply within 0.5~23.5 hrs.
Our Advantages & Promise
- One-on-one Travel Consultant Service.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Itinerary Day by Day
DAY 1 Arrive in Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: plane – your arrangement
Activities for today: Airport to hotel transfer (Zhangjiajie)
Arrive in Zhangjiajie today. Upon arrival, you are met and transferred to your hotel.
DAY 2 Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: private vehicle
Activities for today: Yellow Stone Village, Golden Whip Stream
9:00 am, take a cable car up to the scenic Yellow Stone Village to have a 2-hour hike. After lunch, enjoy a 2.5-hour leisure walking along the Golden Whip Stream, where is most likely to bring you into the Pandora's wonderland of the movie Avatar. Drive back to your hotel.
DAY 3 Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: private vehicle
Activities for today: Yuanjiajie Mountain, Bailong Elevator, Tianzi Mountain (one-way cable car), Ten-mile Natural Gallery
Another full day to explore the Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, we will ascend the Yuanjiajie Mountain by the Bailong Elevator - a glass elevator built into the side of the mountain. On the summit, you will take about 2.5 hours to discover the famous "Hallelujah Mountains", the Platform of Forgetfulness, the No. 1 Bridge under Heaven, and some other beautiful sights. After lunch, transfer to see the Tianzi Mountain. Then take a cable car down the mountain and go on sightseeing along the dreamlike Fairyland – Ten-mile Natural Gallery (mini-train is optional). Drive back to your hotel.
DAY 4 Zhangjiajie/Guzhang/Fenghuang
Transfer via: private vehicle
Activities for today: Red Stone Forest, Fenghuang Ancient Town
Following breakfast, drive about 3 hours to explore a natural wonder in Guzhang county - the Red Stone Forest National Geopark. Continue to Fenghuang Ancient Town, a Miao people's town of western Hunan. Your local tour will take you to former residences of celebrities, temples, museums, stilted buildings, old streets, and a short boating in the Tuo River, etc.
Fenghuang Ancient Town was added to the UNESCO World Heritage Tentative List on March 28, 2008 in the cultural category. This ancient town was regarded as the most beautiful town in China by New Zealand writer Rewi Alley. It was built in 1704, and has 300 years of history. The ancient city is a gathering place for Miao and Tujia ethnic minority. It has an exceptionally well-preserved ancient town that harbors unique ethnic languages, customs, arts as well as many distinctive architectural remains of Ming and Qing styles.
DAY 5 Fenghuang/Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: Private vehicle
Activities for today: Fenghuang Ancient Town
Enjoy a leisurely morning where you are free to explore the ancient town of Fenghuang. This afternoon drive back to Zhangjiajie city.
DAY 6 Zhangjiajie/Exit
Transfer via: private vehicle, plane - your arrangement
Activities for today: Tianmen Mountain National Forest Park
8:30 am, drive to explore the Tianmen Mountain National Forest Park, the symbol and soul of Zhangjiajie.
We will experience a ride on the world's longest cable car up to the summit of the Tianmen Mountain, taking in the spectacular scenery as you do so. In the mountain, you will walk (approximately 2 hours) along the plank road in the cliffs. During the hiking, you can choose to experience the glass skywalk built along a cliff with an extra expense (RMB5/pp). After the hiking, you will pay a visit to the Tiammen Temple and some other famous scenic spots, then take the Forest Sightseeing cable car and back to the Tianmen Mountain cable car station and take the big cable car up to the middle station. Take a bus along the Heaven-linking Avenue (a famous mountain-winding highway in the world) to explore the Tianmen Cave. Afterwards, you'll be transferred to Zhangjiajie Hehua Airport, where your trip comes to an end and you're free to make your way onwards.
Price Details & Inclusions of this Trip
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TourJiuZhaiGou. TourJiuZhaigou will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Accommodation (if include Yangtze Cruiser):
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room (cabin); solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room (cabin) is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TourJiuZhaiGou and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.