6-Day Picturesque Guilin Zhangjiajie Tour
|Departure:||Any day you want|
Reply within 0.5~23.5 hrs.
Our Advantages & Promise
- One-on-one Travel Consultant Service.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Itinerary Day by Day
DAY 1 Arrive in Guilin
Transfer via: flight - your arrangement
Activities for today: Airport to hotel transfer (Guilin)
Meet your guide at the airport and transfer to your centrally located hotel. The rest of the day is at your leisure.
DAY 2 Guilin/Yangshuo/Guilin
Transfer via: cruise ship, private vehicle
Activities for today: Li River Cruise, West Street
After breakfast, we will drive about 40 minutes to Zhujiang Pier to enjoy a downstream cruise (about 4 hours) on the world's top watery wonder -- Li River. Lunch will be taken on the ship. Disembark in Yangshuo and have a leisure walk on the West Street. Later, drive back to Guilin.
DAY 3 Guilin/Xi'an/Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: flight for economy class - our arrangement
Activities for today: Elephant Trunk Hill, Reed Flute Cave
This morning enjoy a half-day Guilin city tour of the Elephant Trunk Hill and Reed Flute Cave. Then you will be escorted to the airport for the flight to Zhangjiajie (you will fly to Zhangjiajie via Xi'an). On arrival at Zhangjiajie Hehua Airport, you will be met and transferred to your hotel in Wulingyuan district.
DAY 5 Zhangjiajie
Activities for today: Yellow Stone Village, Golden Whip Stream
10:00 am, drive to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park. You will take a cable car up to the Yellow Stone Village (a mountain) to enjoy a 2-hour walking trip on the awesome mountain. Afternoon, move on to enjoy a 2.5-hour leisure walking along the Golden Whip Stream, where is most likely to bring you into the Pandora's wonderland of the movie Avatar.
DAY 6 Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: private vehicle
Activities for today: Yuanjiajie Mountain, Bailong Elevator, Tianzi Mountain, Ten-mile Natural Gallery
Another full day to explore the beautiful Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, you will ascend the Yuanjiajie Mountain by the Bailong Elevator - a glass elevator built into the side of the mountain. On the summit, you will take about 2.5 hours to walk to discover the Pillar of the Southern Sky. It was used to inspiration for the famous "Hallelujah Mountains" in the movie Avatar. Proceed to the platform of Forgetfulness to enjoy the nearby peak views and then walk across the No. 1 Bridge under Heaven. After lunch, climb up the Tianzi Mountain. Then take a cable car down the mountain to enjoy a walking tour along the dreamlike fairyland – Ten-mile Natural Gallery (mini train is optional).
DAY 7 Zhangjiajie/Exit
Transfer via: flight - your arrangement
Activities for today: Baofeng Lake, Tianmen Mountain National Forest Park, airport transfer (Zhangjiajie)
Morning drive to the beautiful Baofeng Lake to enjoy a wonderful cruise. After that, transfer to explore the Tianmen Mountain National Forest Park, where you will experience a ride on the world's longest cable car up to the summit of the Tianmen Mountain, taking in the spectacular scenery as you do so. Once at the summit take a hike (approximately 2 hours) on the plank road alongside the Guigu Cliffs. During the hiking, you can choose to experience the glass skywalk built along a cliff with an extra expense (RMB20/pp). After the hiking, you will pay a visit to the Tiammen Temple and take the Forest Sightseeing cable car and back to the Tianmen Mountain cable car station and take the big cable car up to the middle station. And take a bus along the Tongtian Avenue (a famous mountain-winding highway in the world) to explore the Tianmen Cave. Return your vehicle and head to the airport for your departure flight.
Price Details & Inclusions of this Trip
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TourJiuZhaiGou. TourJiuZhaigou will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Accommodation (if include Yangtze Cruiser):
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room (cabin); solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room (cabin) is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TourJiuZhaiGou and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.