8-day Yangtze River Cruise and Zhangjaijie National Park
|Departure:||Any day you want|
Reply within 0.5~23.5 hrs.
Our Advantages & Promise
- One-on-one Travel Consultant Service.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Itinerary Day by Day
DAY 1 Chongqing
Transfer via: plane – your arrangement
Activities for today: Airport to hotel transfer (Chongqing)
Upon arrival in Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport, meet the local guide and transfer to board the Yangtze Cruise. Today’s dinner is on your own. Cruise departs from Chongqing around 11.00pm.
DAY 2 Yangtze River Cruise
Transfer via: cruise ship our arrangement
Activities for today: Fengdu Ghost City
Today, enjoy an interesting shore excursion to the mysterious Fengdu Ghost City. Your breakfast and lunch will be buffet, and dinner will be the Chinese dinner on the cruise.
DAY 3 Yangtze River Cruise
Transfer via: cruise ship our arrangement
Activities for today: Lesser Three Gorges
Enjoy another wonderful shore excursion to the beautiful Lesser Three Gorges. Breakfast and lunch will be buffet, and dinner will be the Chinese dinner on the cruise.
DAY 4 Yangtze River Cruise/Yichang/Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: cruise ship - our arrangement, train our arrangement
Activities for today: Three Gorge Dam
Have a shore excursion to see the Great Wall across the Yangtze River - Three Gorge Dam. Disembark in Yichang, meet the local guide and transfer to Yichang Railway Station for the train (K1473, soft or hard sleeper with shared cabin and toilet 13:15 / 18:04) to Zhangjiajie. Upon arrival in Zhangjiajie, meet the local guide and transfer to the hotel in Zhangjiajie City. Remainder of the day is at your own leisure.
DAY 5 Zhangjiajie/Wulingyuan
Transfer via: private car
Activities for today: Tianmen Mountain National Forest Park, Yellow Dragon Cave
After breakfast at the hotel, drive to the Tianmen Mountain National Forest Park, where you will experience a ride on the world’s longest cable car up to the summit of the Tianmen Mountain. You will take a hiking (approximately 2 hours) on the Plank Road along the Ghost Valley. After hiking, you will pay a visit to the Tianmen Temple, and then take the sightseeing cable car and back to the Tianmen Cable Car Station, and take the big cable car down to the middle station, you will take a bus via the Heaven-Linking Avenue to see the world famous Tianmen Cave.
After lunch at a local Chinese restaurant, drive about 40 minutes to Wulingyuan Scenic and Historic Interest Area to explore the biggest karst cave in Asia – the Yellow Dragon Cave.
DAY 6 Wulingyuan
Activities for today: Yellow Stone Village, Golden Whip Stream, Baizhangxia Valley, Baofeng Lake
After breakfast at the hotel, you will meet the guide and drive to take a cable car to Huangshizhai (Yellow Stone Village) and be taken on a 2 hours hiking on the mountain. After lunch at a local Chinese restaurant, proceed to the Golden Whip Stream. You will have a leisure hiking about 2.5 hours, and then hike through a grand valley (Baizhangxia) and reach the sleepy Baofeng Lake. You will take a short cruise on the Lake. Drive back to your hotel and free evening.
DAY 7 Wulingyuan
Activities for today: Yuanjiajie Mountain, Bailong Elevator, Avatar Hallelujah Mountain, Fascinate Platform, Tianzi Mountain, Ten-mile Natural Gallery
After breakfast at the hotel, you will then ascend the Yuanjiajie Mountain by the famous Bailong Elevator. On the summit, you will take about 2.5 hours hiking to admire the Southern Sky Column (had been officially renamed "Avatar Hallelujah Mountain"). It was used to inspiration for the “Hallelujah Mountains” seen in the Blockbuster movie, Avatar. Proceed to the Fascinate Platform (Mi Hun Tai) to enjoy the nearby breathtaking peak views and then walk across the No. 1 Bridge under Heaven. Climb up the Tianzi Mountain. After that, take a cable car down the mountain and go on sightseeing along the dreamlike fairyland –Ten-mile Natural Gallery.
DAY 8 Zhangjaijie/Exit
Transfer via: plan –your arrangement
Activities for today: Hotel to airport transfer
Meet your tour guide at the hotel and transfer to the airport for the flight to your next destination.
Price Details & Inclusions of this Trip
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TourJiuZhaiGou. TourJiuZhaigou will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Accommodation (if include Yangtze Cruiser):
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room (cabin); solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room (cabin) is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TourJiuZhaiGou and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.