7-day Hong Kong Guangzhou Zhangjiajie Tour
|Departure:||Any day you want|
Reply within 0.5~23.5 hrs.
Our Advantages & Promise
- One-on-one Travel Consultant Service.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Itinerary Day by Day
DAY 1 Hong Kong Arrival
Transfer via: TBA –your arrangement
Activities for today: Airport to hotel transfer (Hongkong)
On arrival be transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure.
DAY 2 Hong Kong
Activities for today: Victoria Peak, Aberdeen Fishing Village, Repulse Bay, Stanley Market
Enjoy half day Hong Kong Island tour of Victoria Peak, Aberdeen Fishing Village, Repulse Bay, and Stanley Market. The remainder of the day is at your leisure for independent activities.
DAY 3 Hong Kong/Guangzhou
Transfer via: by train our arrangement
Activities for today: Chen Family Ancestral Temple, Xiguan Old Houses
This morning, you will be transferred to the railway station to take morning train to Guangzhou.
Enjoy a guided SIGHTSEEING TOUR of the area that includes a visit to the historical and cultural Chen Family Ancestral Temple and Xiguan Old Houses. Afterward, there is plenty of free time for you to explore on your own.
DAY 4 Guangzhou/Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: TBA – our arrangement
Activities for today: Dr. Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall, Yuexiu Park, Temple of the Six Banyan Trees, Shamian Island, Qingping Market
Today tour Dr. Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall, Yuexiu Park, and Temple of the Six Banyan Trees, stroll at Shamian Island and Qingping Market to see the locals’ life. Transfer to the airport for the flight o Zhangjiajie. On arrival be transferred to your hotel at Wulingyuan Scenic Area.
DAY 5 Zhangjiajie
Activities for today: Yellow Stone Village, Golden Whip Stream
After breakfast at the hotel, we’ll take a cable car up to the Yellow Stone Village to enjoy a 2-hour hiking on the summit of the mountain. After lunch at a local Chinese restaurant, proceed to hike about 2.5 hours along the dreamlike Golden Whip Stream – this charming valley is most likely to bring you into the Pandora’s wonderland of the movie, Avatar.
DAY 6 Zhangjiajie
Activities for today: Yuanjiajie Mountain (by Bailong Elevator), Tianzi Mountain (one-way cable car), 10-mile Natural Gallery
Your morning tour features a lift by the world famous Bailong Elevator to the summit of Yuanjiajie Mountain. On the summit, you’ll hike 2.5 hours to admire the “Avatar Hallelujah Mountain” in the Blockbuster movie, Avatar. Proceed to the Platform of Forgetfulness to enjoy the awesome beautiful quartz-sandstone peaks and pillars, and then walk across the No. 1 Bridge under Heaven. After lunch, climb up the Tianzi Mountain and enjoy breathtaking landscape there. Then take a cable car down the mountain and go on your sightseeing along the dreamlike fairyland – Ten-mile Natural Gallery.
Note: lunch will be your own order and expense at the Macdonald Restaurant.
DAY 7 Zhangjiajie Exit
Transfer via: TBA – our arrangement
Activities for today: Yellow Dragon Cave, Tianmen Mountain National Forest Park, airport transfer (Zhangjiajie)
This morning’s excursion will take us to explore the fantastic Yellow Dragon Cave. Then transfer to visit the Tiamen Mountain National Forest Park, where you will ascend the Tianmen Mountain by the world’s longest cable car. On the summit of the mountain, you’ll take a 2-hour hike along the plank road built along the cliffs. During the hiking, you can choose to experience the Tianmen Mountain Glass Walkway at an extra expense (RMB20/pp). After the hiking, you will pay a visit to the Tianmen Temple and then take the cable car back to the Tianmen Mountain Cable Car Station to take the big cable car up to the Middle Station. Take a bus via the "Heaven-Linking Avenue" to see the "gate of heaven". Later, transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
Price Details & Inclusions of this Trip
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TourJiuZhaiGou. TourJiuZhaigou will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Accommodation (if include Yangtze Cruiser):
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room (cabin); solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room (cabin) is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TourJiuZhaiGou and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.