3-day Zhangjiajie Avatar Tour
|Departure:||Any day you want|
Reply within 0.5~23.5 hrs.
Our Advantages & Promise
- One-on-one Travel Consultant Service.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Itinerary Day by Day
|Day1||Meet your guide at the airport and transfer to your hotel.|
|Day2||Tour Golden Whip Stream and Baofeng Lake.|
|Day3||Tour of Yuanjiajie Mountain (by Bailong Elevator), Tianzi Mountain, and the Ten-mile Natural Gallery.|
DAY 1 Arrive in Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: plane - your arrangement, private vehicle
Activities for today: Airport to hotel transfer (Zhangjiajie)
Upon arrival at Zhangjaijie Hehua International Airport (DYG), your private guide will hold a sign of our logo “ZHANGJIAJIE TOUR GUIDE + YOUR NAME” to meet you at the arrival hall of the airport. Then drive about 40 minutes to the hotel in Wulingyuan Scenic Area. Free at leisure for the rest of the day.
DAY 2 Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: private vehicle
Activities for today: Golden Whip Stream, Baofeng Lake
9:00 am drive to explore the Zhangjiajie National Forest Park. We will have a leisure hiking about 2.5 hours along the charming Golden Whip Stream. It is leisure and comfortable to walk through the stream, especially hot summer. After lunch at a local Chinese restaurant, we'll walk about 1 hour through the Baizhangxia Valley and reach the beautiful Baofeng Lake to enjoy a wonderful cruise and the local ethnic songs.
DAY 3 Zhangjiajie/Exit
Transfer via: private vehicle, plane - your arrangement
Activities for today: Yuanjiajie Mountain, Bailong Elevator, Tianzi Mountain, Ten-mile Natural Gallery
Another full day to explore Zhangjiajie National Forest Park. You will ascend the Yuanjiajie Mountain by the famous Bailong Elevator to see the Avatar Hallelujah Mountai, the Platform of Forgetfulness, the No. 1 Bridge under Heaven, and many breathtaking sandstone peaks, pillars, mesas. Then proceed to the Tianzi Mountain to visit Helong Park, West Sea Scenic Area, and so on. Later, take the cable car down the mountain to enjoy a walk along the beautiful Ten-mile Natural Gallery (mini train is optional). Drive to the airport for the evening flight to your next destination.
Price Details & Inclusions of this Trip
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TourJiuZhaiGou. TourJiuZhaigou will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Accommodation (if include Yangtze Cruiser):
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room (cabin); solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room (cabin) is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TourJiuZhaiGou and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.