3-day Zhangjiajie National Forest Park Tour
|Departure:||Any day you want|
Reply within 0.5~23.5 hrs.
Our Advantages & Promise
- One-on-one Travel Consultant Service.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Itinerary Day by Day
|Day1||Meet your guide and transfer to your hotel.|
|Day2||Tour in Zhangjiajie National Forest Park.|
|Day3||Explore Zhangjiajie National Park. Drop off at the airport.|
DAY 1 Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: plane - your arrangement
Activities for today: Airport to hotel transfer
Welcome to Zhangjiajie, your gateway to the Zhangjiajie National Forest Park! At Zhangjaijie Hehua International Airport (DYG), you meet your tour guide and then drive about 40 minutes to the hotel in Wulingyuan District. Balance of the day is at your leisure.
DAY 2 Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: private vehicle
Activities for today: Yellow Stone Village, Golden Whip Stream
After breakfast, drive to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park. Take the cable car up to the Yellow Stone Village Scenic Area to enjoy a 2-hour walking trip on the awesome mountain. After lunch, transfer to explore the Golden Whip Stream. This charming valley is most likely to bring you into the Pandora's wonderland of the movie Avatar. You will have a leisure hiking about 2.5 hours along the stream. It is leisure and comfortable to walk through the stream, especially hot summer.
DAY 3 Zhangjiajie/Exit
Transfer via: plane - your arrangement
Activities for today: Bailong Elevator, Yuanjiajie Mountain, Tianzi Mountain, Ten-mile Natural Gallery, airport transfer
Today, we will ascend the Yuanjiajie Mountain by Bailong Elevator - a glass elevator built into the side of the mountain. On the summit, take about 2.5 hours to discover the Pillar of the Southern Sky. It was used to inspiration for the famous "Hallelujah Mountains" in Blockbuster's movie, Avatar. Move to the Platform of Forgetfulness to enjoy the nearby peak views and then walk across the No. 1 Bridge under Heaven. After lunch, climb up the beautiful Tianzi Mountain Nature Reserve to visit Helong Park, West Sea Scenic Area and some other sights. Later, take the cable car down the mountain to enjoy a walk along the picturesque Ten-mile Natural Gallery (mini train is optional).
End the trip with a transfer to the airport.
Price Details & Inclusions of this Trip
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TourJiuZhaiGou. TourJiuZhaigou will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Accommodation (if include Yangtze Cruiser):
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room (cabin); solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room (cabin) is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TourJiuZhaiGou and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.